Your cell phone is something that you can’t live without. It is what keeps you connected and lets you stay informed about what is happening in our world.
Challenges arise when your cell phone stops working. This means that you feel greater amounts of stress and withdrawal from not having your phone readily available. Over time, these issues are not uncommon and you will need to get your cell phone repaired. Here are some of the most frequent reasons for cell phone repair and the solutions.
A Broken Screen
A broken screen is one of the biggest issues facing cell phone users. It happens for many different reasons including
- Sitting on the phone
- Metal keys in your pocket scratching it
- Accidentally dropping it
- Falling down
These issues can cause you to panic about not being able to use your phone. The first thing you should do is see if you are covered by insurance or a manufacturer’s warranty. Another option is to get your cell phone repaired. You want to go somewhere that uses the highest quality parts and offers a warranty on their work.
We are the best place for cell phone repair in NJ. We use new parts that are bought directly from the manufacturers and offer a six-month warranty on all of our work.
Another issue is that your battery drains fast and doesn’t seem to hold a charge. This situation comes up as your battery will lose its ability to store power and charge. You have several things that you can do in these situations including
- Closing the background apps: Your apps that are running have the potential to drain the power faster. You want to close any apps that you are not using to prevent them from draining unnecessary power.
- Follow the 20% to 80% rule: It is always a good idea to charge your battery when it is in the 20% to 80% range. This reduces the wear and tear on your battery so that it lasts longer.
These are some of the things you can do to improve the useful life of your battery. We recommend bringing your device in for cell phone repair in Bridgewater, NJ. We offer free estimates and will let you know how long it will take to get your battery working properly.
The Charging Port Doesn’t Work
If your phone does not charge or is slow to charge, the problem is often from issues with the charging port. Some of the things you can do include
- Cleaning the debris out of the contacts that are preventing the power supply to charge the phone.
- Check to see if there is any corrosion.
We recommend coming in and letting us look at the device. We are the best at cell phone repair in the Bridgewater Mall and can have your phone fixed in under an hour.
Contact Us Today!
These are some of the most frequent reasons for cell phone repair. Contact Street Talk today at 908-722-2271 and let our knowledgeable and trained professionals help you.