The iPhone is one of the most popular phones out there. Everyone loves the outstanding security features that you get with these phones. You have lots of applications and getting quick access requires setting up shortcuts known as hacks. Here are some iPhone hacks that you might not know about.
The Best iPhone Hacks
You can set up lots of different hacks that will let you get the most out of your iPhone. Those hacks that you don’t know about include
- Saving the battery life: This requires turning on the low power mode to extend the useful life of your battery. It is one of the most essential things you can do to improve your iPhone battery maintenance and limit the power drain on the phone.
- Changing the default browser and email apps: You have the option of using Chrome, Google, Firefox, or Edge as your browser, if you have the latest version of iOS on your device. You also have the option of changing your default email apps to Gmail or Microsoft Outlook. This requires going to the settings tab and finding the browser or email app you want to use. Tap on the app and it will ask you to set the selected app as your default browser or email app.
- Go to grayscale mode: Grayscale mode is a feature that reduces distractions and increases your phone by removing excess colors from the display. This will eliminate the excess color from the display. It should be a part of your basic iPhone care to extend its useful life.
- Taking screenshots: This lets you capture images on your screen and store them on your camera. The best way to do this is to press the home and power buttons at the same time. You will see a quick click similar to a camera. The image should be in your photo gallery.
- Fast access to Siri: The best way to connect with Siri is to press and hold the home button or say “hey Siri” to activate.
- Using the iPhone as a level: Believe it or not, you can use your iPhone as a level. The best way to do this is to go to the compass app. This includes a level. It lets you check to see if objects are level.
- Finding your lost phone: You can find a lost phone by setting up the find my phone app. This will locate your phone on a map, play a sound, or you can lock it remotely.
- Save data: You can reduce your data usage by selecting the low data mode under the setting tab. This will reduce your data usage and decrease your monthly bill.
These are some of the many useful iPhone hacks you can use. These hacks will save you on phone repair costs and let you have access to those features you need the most. Getting the most out of your iPhone requires using different hacks to customize everything and extend its useful life. These iPhone hacks tips let you do all of this to improve your enjoyment and enhance the phone’s durability. If you are in need of iPhone repair, Street Talk offers fast service at its two locations in the Bridgewater Mall.